Laqroki Tess 2 Skin

Laqroki Tess 2 Skin

Laqroki - Tess 2

Some time back in early August, I said I wouldn’t blog any skins for an entire month, so I could dedicate some of my blog posts to all the other wonderful things in SL — like shoes? clothes? aos? things I don’t normally cover enough of! Obviously couldn’t resist the lure of new skins so I have covered skins numerous of times this month.

Let’s just say I love skins. Every new skin is like unwrapping a surprise gift and trying it on and like magic, a lovely new face emerges.

Laqroki - Tess 2

Laqroki - Tess 2

These new Laqroki Tess 2 skins have thicker Dark Brown brows, but I am wearing a Blonde brows (tattoo) over it for my review. I think the lighter brows adds to the youthful look of this face, it’s so pretty.

Laqroki - Tess 2

Laqroki – Tess | Original Brows | with Blonde brows tattoo

These makeups are so pretty I wish I had them on all my other skins!

Laqroki - Tess 2

Laqroki - Tess 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis